Studies show meaningful activity, engagement in one’s environment, continued opportunities to learn and use skills, socialisation, creative expression, and music are far more effective then pharmaceuticals for people living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
- Monday 2 January - No activities due to the Public Holiday.
- Wednesday 11 and 25 January - Spa mornings are scheduled from 11am - 1pm at WindReach. Please contact Jane (M: 534-5263) and/or Laura (M: 707-1972) for appointments.
- Note that the date of the family support meeting has changed and will be held on Sunday January 14 at the usual time of 4:30pm in the charity office at 16 Burnaby Street (above Devil's Isle Cafe) on Burnaby Street.
- Sunday 22 January - Family Support Group meeting will be held from 4:30pm at the Charity's office on 16 Burnaby Street (above Devil's Isle).
- Friday 2 February - The charity is hosting a wine tasting fundraising event on the evening of Friday 2 February (5:45PM - 8:45PM) at the Bermuda Society of Arts Gallery, City Hall. Tickets can be reserved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More details to follow in the New Year!
Finally, from December 11 to January 12 our wonderful Occupational Therapist, Marie Fay, will not be taking referrals. Should you have any concerns during this period please contact the charity directly at email@example.com.
Community Program Guidelines
In order to continue to provide an engaging, creative and safe environment we ask all family members and caregivers to adhere to the attached guidelines when attending our AAD community programs. Should you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the Board, we wish May you all, your families and caregivers a happy holiday season and best wishes for the New Year ahead.
For more information about our activities and transportation assistance to and from activity programmes, please contact:
All participants must be accompanied by a support person.