Studies show meaningful activity, engagement in one’s environment, continued opportunities to learn and use skills, socialisation, creative expression, and music are far more effective then pharmaceuticals for people living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
- Wednesday 6 and 20: Spa mornings are scheduled from 11am - 1pm at WindReach. Please contact Jane (M: 534-5263) and/or Laura (M:707-1972) for appointments.
- Thursday 7: activities will be held at Christchurch, Warwick not Peace Lutheran Hall.
- Sunday 10: Family Support Meeting at the Charity Office, 16 Burnaby Street from 4:30pm.
- Friday 15 - St. Paul's community program from 11:00am: AAD has kindly been invited to attend the nursery school graduation from 11am - 12 noon. From 12 - 1pm Lorraine will organize games and refreshments. Please come along to interact with the children as they celebrate the end of the school year.
- Monday 18: There will be no activities due to the Bermuda Public Holiday.
- Tuesday 19 - Peace Lutheran church hall from 11:00am: Due to Monday's public holiday, AAD will host a special community program on Tuesday morning. There will be music with Tony from 11am - 12noon, followed by arts & crafts with Jane until 1pm. We hope you will join us, and also welcome a special guest from Zurich, our generous corporate sponsors of the AAD community programs.
We look forward to seeing you at our community activities in June.
Community Program Guidelines
In order to continue to provide an engaging, creative and safe environment we ask all family members and caregivers to adhere to the attached guidelines when attending our AAD community programs. Should you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about our activities and transportation assistance to and from activity programmes, please contact:
All participants must be accompanied by a support person.