Studies show meaningful activity, engagement in one’s environment, continued opportunities to learn and use skills, socialisation, creative expression, and music are far more effective then pharmaceuticals for people living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
- Monday 2, Thursday 5, Monday 9 and Thursday 12 April - activities will be held at Christchurch, Warwick not Peace Lutheran Hall due to school holiday camps.
- Wednesday 11 and 25 April: Spa mornings scheduled from 11am to 1pm at WindReach. Please contact Jane (M: 534-5263) and/or Laura (M:707-1972) for appointments.
- Friday 20 April - in addition to the St. Paul's activity morning we have the opportunity to visit WindReach petting Zoo from 12:30pm.
- Sunday 22 April:
- Allied World Family Fair Day in Victoria Park, Hamilton - AAD will have a stand at this event, a fun-filled day where families can experience first hand the joy of volunteering for local charities in an afternoon of fun, food, games, entertainment and prizes. All attending have the opportunity to learn about volunteer opportunities and what Bermuda's non-profits are doing in our community. Last year approximately 700 people came through the gates of Victoria Park.
- Family Support Meeting at the Charity Office, 16 Burnaby Street from 4:30pm.
All the best for a happy Easter - we look forward to seeing you at our community activities in April.
Community Program Guidelines
In order to continue to provide an engaging, creative and safe environment we ask all family members and caregivers to adhere to the attached guidelines when attending our AAD community programs. Should you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about our activities and transportation assistance to and from activity programmes, please contact:
All participants must be accompanied by a support person.